Monday, June 2, 2008

Freedom!

Well, I'm officially out for the summer. WOO-HOO!! We had to go back today to clean up and check out. It felt amazing leaving school today. I put on some wonderful music, zoomed out of the parking lot, picked up some lunch (a crunchwrap supreme), and went to the apartment to chill with Gilmore Girls. It was a lovely afternoon. Now, let me tell you that I do love teaching and I do love the children. They are precious and rewarding to teach. I can't imagine spending my day with adults only - it just wouldn't be as colorfulor interesting. That being said, I thought I'd give you a little list of the things that I will NOT miss in the next 2 1/2 months...

1. The sound of my last name at least 1000 times a day
2. Constantly trying to make people walk in lines
3. The never-ending search for the blessed dry erase marker
4. TAKS practice, even the word TAKS
5. Scarfing down my lunch

Now the top 5 things that I will miss in the next 2 1/2 months...

1. Love notes every day from my sweet girls
2. Discussions about the most random topics possible
3. Junie B Jones
4. Teacher friends
5. The constant supply of funny stories

Enjoy the summer everyone!

No comments: