Monday, August 27, 2012

First Days

Happy first day of school!
Happy new markers and crayons!
Happy blank notebooks and empty folders!
Happy first day of school outfits and new friends!
Oh how I love the First day of School.

Today will be the first "First Day of School" that I have not been a part of since I was 4.  
That's 24 years of 1st days and now, its a first day in another way.  
The first day of my official stay-at-home-momhood.  

Here's some reminiscing of 1st days from the past.


I'm gonna guess 5th grade on this one.  Apparently I went to Colorado that summer.  Wow, my fashion has come a long way.  I got bangs that summer too.  I called them wispy bangs and my best friend Jamie got them too.  We were cool!


I think this is 3rd or 4th grade.  My sweet mama painted that shirt for me with a Precious Moments picture.  And there are just no words for the blue Keds and purple socks.  Thank you 90's.

My next first day of school will (most likely) be Caleb's first day.
I don't even want to think about it!  

No comments: