Thursday, August 16, 2012

Baby boy Milestones

Oh my big boy is growing up!
It was just 6 weeks ago that he started smiling.  
First little ones, then big ones to where now he smiles all the time.

Then about 3 weeks ago, he started laughing.  One little laugh while I changed his onsie.
Apparently that is the funniest thing.  
He laughs and smiles almost every time we change his clothes.
Last week, he had a laughing fit and I was just a mess of tears at how sweet it was.

And today.  
Today, he rolled over.  From tummy to back.
At first, he seemed surprised.  But I quickly praised him and acted really excited.
Then like a good mom, I put him back on his tummy to see if he
could do it again so I could take a video.
And again he went!  

Oh and did you know he's not sleeping in our room anymore?
No!  He's in his own room.  What a grown-up he is.  
And more nights than not, he's only waking up once.  Between 2:30 and 2:45 in the morning.  

And if that is not all enough for one mama to take, Caleb went in the nursery for the first time this past Sunday.
And I was such a first time mom about it.  
My heart was beating really fast and I stopped everyone I knew to tell them what I had just done.  
He did wonderfully and took a 45 minute nap in the little swing.  



No comments: