Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tremendously Blessed 2 years

Today is Ben and I's 2 year anniversary. Wow, two years. Sometimes it seems like a lot less, and other times I can hardly imagine life before Ben. Thank you sweet Ben for a great 2 years. We have both grown so much in patience, love, kindness, faith and trust in the Lord and dependence on the Lord. Ben has reminded me and challenged me often to love the person God made me, to be confident and decisive, and to put my ultimate faith, security, and hope in the Lord. Ben is blessed with wisdom and the gift to remember facts. He is silly but also sweet and gentle. He is a wonderful person to talk to and to be honest with and to discuss ideas or feelings. I love Ben and I couldn't be more thankful! Here's some pictures of us the last two years...

Our wedding Day

July 21, 2007
Halloween 2007
Valentines couples retreat 2008

Cayman Islands summer 2008

4 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary! Yea for two years! I was actually thinking about your wedding this morning, as it was between the camp we're at right now and the one we're going to next week. It was so beautiful! Hope you're having a wonderful summer! I can't wait to live closer to you soon! I want to come see your house & you'll have to come up & see mine! :)

Albus Adventures said...

Happy Anniversary!

Megan said...

Happy two year anniversary! You guys are SO cute! Here's to many more blessed years!

meditations said...

I cannot imagine a more wonderful, beautiful daughter-in-law! Thanks for sticking with Ben for 2 years.