Friday, July 10, 2009

Search with Swagbucks

Swagbucks is a search engine that lets you earn stuff while you search. Many of you might have already heard of this - I read it on Jana's Blog a while back but just never signed up. If you heard of it from someone else first, by all means, use their link. But if I'm the first one you have heard this from then use mine! You earn swagbucks randomly (I haven't found any ryhme or reason to it) when you search. You can trade in your swagbucks for gift cards and other prizes. Right now, I have 5 swagbucks. If you want to sign up, click on the link below and I'll get swagbucks for referring you I think. You can even download a toolbar search spot like Google has for your Browser.

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=740651.

Happy Searching!

1 comment:

meditations said...

I will sign up so you and Ben can get swagbucks. Don't know what they are though.