Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yahooo!


We almost have a house!! I say almost because we haven't closed yet, but the house you see at the top of this post will probably be ours in less than a month! We went and looked at it on Thursday night along with a few other houses. There were two we really liked, but this one won out in the end. I'm so excited about it. I'm completely confident now that the other house was not for us and that God wanted us to have this house. In the process, He was able to show His power and faithfulness to us. It really made me have a lot more peace about buying the house when I had seen and I knew that God could take it away if this was not what He wanted for us. He is so good and so kind. We love it and can't wait to move in!

4 comments:

APage said...

PRAISE HIM HE IS SO FAITHFUL!!! We are so excited for y'all!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! We are so excited for you guys! We are going to be neighbors!! Don't forget to let us know when you need help moving in!

Anonymous said...

woohoo! It looks very nice! I can't wait to see it with all your stuff! Congratulations on being almost home owners! :)

*Charlie & Kristin* said...

AWESOME!! The house is beautiful :-) Charlie and I are so glad we are getting to know ya'll!