Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Style

So, I was getting tired of my old blog layout and it ceased to be exciting to me. I have a new look now. I just love yellow, but I can't decide if its too hard to read or not. What do you think? Well, I hope its not too hard on the eyes. I might change it to white or a lighter yellow if there is one.

In other news, Ben had a wonderful birthday this past Monday, September 8th. We went to PF Chang's for a delicious special dinner on Monday night. On our anniversary in July, I wrote a post about the things I love about Ben so I thought this time, in honor of my sweet Ben, I would tell you 6 things that he does that make me laugh and smile.

1. Funny facial expressions
2. Impressions of me and my habits (I can do a pretty good Ben as well)
3. Fake laughs and clever jokes
4. Startling me when I have the hiccups to make them go away and it works! (For some reason, I have very frequent hiccups)
5. His astonished and unbelieving reactions to girly things I say and do
6. The complete randomness of some of the things he says and does

He's just so fun and a pleasure to live with. I'm not saying life is perfect around here - we both have our ups and downs but God uses him so much to teach me and grow me and to simply bring me joy and comfort.

He keeps me smilin, that's for sure.

3 comments:

Amber said...

that's sweet, lynn. thanks for the small inside peak at what life w/ the coopers is like :)

Jen Lewis said...

like the new layout friend!!

meditations said...

I can just picture all this. This is one of favorite things about Ben being married to you...when you know the quirks of Ben and love them!