Wednesday, March 7, 2012

We can bring him home

Well, we still have a lot more things we need for baby boy, but at least we could bring him home!  Ben put our stroller and carseat combo together and I just love it.  The little insert for the carseat for when the baby is small is so small!




I just can't wait to meet our little guy.  I'm 30 weeks now and feeling him kick all the time.  My belly moves around in weird ways and I'm starting to get some Braxton Hicks.  I'm thankfully still sleeping great - today I even took a 2 hour nap after my doctor's appointment.  I haven't done that in a while but it was glorious.  We've chosen our hospital and are about to look into taking some classes before the big day.  Its going to be an exciting and special next 2 months before he is born, but also a time to trust in God and lean on Him during this huge transition.  He is taking care of us and even in my little moments of panic or freaking out about all the unknown, He is with us and providing for us in ways we don't even see.  I am so thankful that we know the Lord and that we have the privilege of walking through life WITH HIM.

No comments: