Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pantry Organization

This week, I have been on spring break.  It has been wonderful!  Usually we go somewhere, even if its just to Dallas but this year, we stayed put.  Ben's in a new job and preggers here is craving time at home to organize and decorate Caleb's room and other areas that just need some attention.  Monday, I tackled the kitchen.  I organized and cleaned out most of the cabinets, the freezer, and the pantry.  I found mail from our apartment...yeah, the one we lived in more than 3 years ago!!  It feels so good and amazingly, I have some empty cabinet space now!

Top 2 shelves of the pantry before.  Notice the wreaths stacked in the corner.

Top two shelves after
I organized everything into tubs that I got for $1 each at Dollar Tree and then labeled them with labels I printed off from HERE.  I got the idea of organizing everything into tubs from HERE.  

Bottom shelves before

Bottom shelves after

Now it just makes me smile every time that I open up my pantry instead of sighing.  

And those wreaths now have a very organized place hanging in the hall closet.  

Happy Organizing!

2 comments:

*Charlie & Kristin* said...

awesome ideas! thanks for sharing :)

Laura Moore said...

nice:) I remembering cleaning and organizing everything about 5 times while pregnant. It does something to the brain...but is certainly nice once the baby comes!