Saturday, March 24, 2012

Belly shot...

Well, I kinda dropped off the belly pic wagon somewhere around 25 weeks.  I'm not sure why - I just kept forgetting to take them when I meant to and who knows what else.  And then we got a Mac for Christmas, which I LOVE, but the picture system is all wonky and I don't really like it.  On my PC, I organized them all by seasons and years (Spring 2011, Summer 2011, etc) and just imported to a certain folder, but I haven't quite figured out the Mac picture system yet.  Mac wants you just to import and then categorize them for you.  No thank you.

Anyways....here's one that will show quite the growth I'm sure, especially if you haven't seen me in a while!  Baby boy is growing, there's no doubt about it.  We had a sonogram this week and they estimated he was about 5.5 lbs!  Its just an estimate of course but still....Wow!  He'll be here before we know it.

During spring break, around 31 weeks.  

This picture was taken in the mirror and it was to show the big belly that goes with the big yellow bag.  That's my diaper bag that Pat and Cherish got for me off of Etsy.  I love it!!

No comments: