Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Red Cups and Sleeping in

Today was a good day.  Let me tell you why.

I got to sleep in (until 6am) because I had training today at another campus and didn't need to arrive crazy early.  I am learning A TON!  I can't wait to use it with my students.

I got to eat out at a restaurant for lunch!  And, just so happened that it was the birthday of the lady that I went to lunch with so I got to share in her birthday lunch.  She is another bilingual teacher so we talked the whole time in Spanish.  Very fun.  AND THEN we got Starbucks.  In a red cup.  On a cold day.  Ahh bliss. 


I got home way earlier than usual.  I usually stay late at school, but today I wasn't at my school so there was no reason to stay late.  I got home, I researched sewing machines (more on that later), and even took a little nap.

The night has been so productive.  I made a super easy dinner of waffles (leggo my eggo!), eggs, and turkey bacon.  All good except for the turkey part.  Yes, its healthier but oh so disappointing.  Then we went to Target where I got new markers, gel pens, and highlighters.  I'm a big pens/markers/color person and Ben had gotten me a pack of sharpies and gel pens that I already had so I switched them for some new ones.  Again, bliss. 

And finally, I worked out with GIAM on the Ball workout.  We were rockin it and my legs feel like jelly now.  Good feeling. 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: