Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Deep Fried and Tim McGraw

Monday night, Ben and I and the Ramseys went to the Houston Rodeo. I hadn't been since I went on the tour of Texas with my sweet roommates my senior year of college and Ben had never been to the rodeo in Houston. We had a lot of fun! And of course, the natorious carnival food was a must. Before I even ate my calorie-filled dinner, I had some of these:

Yep, deep fried oreos. And actually, when I was looking for a picture of them, I found a site with the top 7 bad-for-you carnival foods and guess what was #1...fried oreos. Oh man but they were good. Just like a corn dog without the dog and instead a melt in your mouth oreo. So go for it! Splurge and try one...you'll love it :).

Tim McGraw did a great job and even shook everyone's hands on the bottom rows. Took him at least 20 or more minutes to make his way around but he got them all. Impressive and a good way to make fans. His songs remind me of high school and college when I first started listening to them. So, go to the rodeo and enjoy!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I was there that night! Wasn't he great?! I didn't see the deep fried Oreos but I did have an amazing cinnamon roll! Next year we should go together one night!