Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break Day 1

Oh how I love Spring Break. Technically, Spring Break started on Saturday, but really I would have had that off anyways so we'll start with yesterday, Day 1. Yesterday was my only day in Houston this week. I cleaned house (a little) and got to eat lunch with Ben. We ate at one of his favorite places near his work - Burger Shack. Really good burgers I admit. After that, a leisurely trip to the Chiropracter after doing a few errands and then....SHOPPING! I went shopping with a friend who was not working yesterday to the Galleria. Amazingly, I really didn't spend much but it was still a delight. I just feel so fancy shopping at the Galleria. Last night, since we have not been to the grocery store because we'll both be gone this week, we had no food so...guess we had to go out :). We went to Fridays which Ben loves and I go to for him. The service was terrible and the food was good. Came home, Ben packed for 2 trips (work in Louisiana and Pebble beach with my Dad), cleaned the kitchen and went to bed.

Day 2 holds a drive to Allen, a trip to the piano store waaaaay far away on 45, but on my way to Dallas, and time with my friend Jamie. Can't wait!

No comments: