Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break Day 2 & 3

Amazingly, I really do forgot how much I love Spring Break. The sleeping in, the warmer weather, and the time. Oh the time. To do whatever. I. Want. Yesterday was spent driving to Dallas. I left in the morning and made a few stops along the way. One being a piano shop off of I-45 in the Woodlands - way far from Katy. By the way, I'm looking to buy a used piano if you know of someone who wants to sell theirs. Moving on, I got into Allen around 5 and spent the early evening talking with my mom and taking a walk with Cody the dog. That evening, I ate dinner with my parents, watched TV, and went to Target. We actually tried to watch a VHS copy of Return to Me. Oh I just heard you sigh because you love that movie. It was all staticy and so we went to Target to buy a DVD of it which they didn't have. So we shopped instead and I got a green shirt (which I didn't wear) for St. Patty's Day.

Today was the day of visiting many people. I got to see some old friends Julie and Katie and their sweet babies this morning. Then I had a lunch date with my Dad. Then I went to see my Grandmother. Then I went home and napped from all the excitement. Then tonight for dinner, I met up with my sweet friends Julie and Michelle. They made me homemade pizza and cupcakes. So yummy. And we played Banana Scrabble which is not the name but I cannot for the life of me think of the real name right now. It's like speed Scrabble. It was such a good time to catch up with people I haven't seen in a while here. Tomorrow, Day 4, holds lunch with Keith and some invitation making.

2 comments:

meditations said...

YOu forgot to add "talking to your fav mom-in-law on the phone" twice today

Peter said...

If you like Speed Scrabble, you might like the online version