Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wonderfulness

Can I just tell you the wonderfulness of this day. This week has been insane. I have not sat for a long period of time. I have not checked emails. I have not responded to any electronic communication (excluding phones). Today has been lovely because of the following happenings...

Girl's breakfast with friends...delish!
Stopped by Home Goods...found a HALF OFF leather chair to buy with Christmas money I have been saving, pictures to come
Stopped by Achievers...I was overcome by the prettiness of the paper there. I wish I had something to use the paper for.
Currently watching my 4th Gilmore Girls episode, season 7.
Went through my 61 new, unread messages, and responded as needed
Responded to comments on Facebook
Graded papers
Ate cereal and diet coke
Planned meals
Made a grocery list (this is actually really fun to me)
Talked to my mom
Sat with my sweet kitties
Signed up for Marriage Matters Now Conference (You should too!)

And now I'm going to look for a good place to vacation with the Coopers and yummy but healthy recipes to cook. Lovely afternoon!

No comments: