Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Need help!

Ok, I need your help with something. Our couch cushions (yes our brand new one) from Bassett (sigh) are tearing at the seams and I promise we don't do anything like jump or run on it. It hurts me to look at it and know we paid for it and its less than a year old and now its coming apart. AND we bought it on clearance so there is no warranty on it.

Anyways....the tears. Some might say, just sew it back but it is a woven material and I don't think that will work. We need to find an upholstery repair place. I found two places in Katy. One had a review that said "It would be better to take it to a toddler", so that ones out and the other had no reviews which makes me a bit nervous. That brings me to my need. Do you know of a good, reliable upholstery repair place that is not too expensive and possibly on the more west side side of Houston? Or if you have any other suggestions I would love them. Thanks!!

No comments: