Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009, hello 2010!

I intended to write this post yesterday when it still was 2009 but alas, the day flew by and I never got around to it. So instead of a "What happened this year" post, it will be a "big events from last year" post. Ok...so here are some big things from the last year with pictures to accompany...


Family trip to DC in January


We bought a house and moved in February 28th!We adopted Carlos beginning of March (he's HUGE now!).
After realizing Carlos was in desperate need of a buddy, we adopted Polly, thumbs and all :).
I finished my 3rd year of teaching. (I have lots of pictures of those sweet kids but I can't post them...you'll just have to imagine that one).
I took calligraphy lessons and learned how to write in Calligraphy.
We took a mini-vacation to San Antonio (this photo is actually at the Gristmill in Gruene).
We led Houston Project. We had an awesome team and it went great!
We bought a new Toyota Tacoma Truck for Ben with a little help from Obama and Cash for Clunkers.
Started my 4th year of teaching!
It was a great year and I am so excited about what 2010 will hold!

1 comment:

Megan said...

You guys definitely had a great and eventful 2009. Here's to an even better 2010!

Happy New Year!!