Friday, March 20, 2009

Last night I came home...

To this sight...
My husband and my new kitty sweetly sitting together. Oh what joy. Carlos is doing really well here. He's getting very comfortable to run around and be absolutely crazy. We have noticed that he has about a 2-3 second attention span. He sees his tail...Ahhh! Get it! Then a finger! Get it! Then a spec on the ground! Run for it! And so on. He also loves to follow and then pounce on the cursor on the computer. It's high class entertainment for sure.

Well, Spring Break is over. I enjoyed the time off and got a lot put away and done with our new house. Its feeling more and more like home the more we put into it and make it look like a space we like to live in. My mom came down from Dallas on Tuesday to visit for a few days and we thoroughally enjoyed our time. Tuesday we played with kitty, talked, chilled and ate dinner. Then Wednesday was the marathon day. We always seem to do these marathon days together and they're great. We went to Sugarland which seems to be one of the only places that has every store you could want. Lets see...we went to (deep breath) Target, World Market, Designer Furniture Outlet, Hobby Lobby, Home Goods (twice!), Marshalls (twice!), Peir 1, and Chick-Fil-A. We got some nice things and found all the good sales. I will post pictures later but I'll leave you in suspsense and make that its own post. Thursday, we got up slowly and ate breakfast and watched some HGTV. Then we had a wonderfully slow and relaxing girly lunch at La Madeline. That has to be the perfct place for a ladies lunch. Mom left that afternoon and I rode around in the cart with Ben while he played golf. I kept score for him and tried to be his cheerleader. The only problem is that I think every shot looks great and to him, that is not true. At least I was positive :). Friday, I chilled at home, had lunch with a sweet friend, then shopped a little at Katy Mills, then had coffee with another sweet friend, then went home and had dinner with my sweet husband. It was a great week.

Today, I'm running errands and then going to a baby shower and then a wedding. Also, I'm picking up some medicine for our kitty. Carlos has a cold. Hopefully its harmless and will go away quickly. Anyways...Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

mkp said...

Two very handsome young men...Lynn's Men!