Monday, March 16, 2009

Introducing...

Carlos!


Age: 8 weeks
Color: Blue (actually grey)
Weight: about 2 1/2 pounds
We adopted Carlos on Saturday night and got to bring him home tonight. He has been so fun so far! He's so playful and a bit crazy. He just runs all over and chases things even if they're not moving. The cursor on the computer also proves to be something intriguing. Right now, he's sleeping on my stomach and purring like crazy. I think that I picked well. There were several kittens that I was deciding between. All cute and sweet of course so how's one to decide?? I picked up and held each one several times. One tried to sharpen her claws on my jeans everytime I held her so she was a no. The others would try to get away or they just weren't as fun. Well, when I held Carlos, he would play with me but then he would just settle right in my lap and sit there. Perfect. It is sad to go in there though. There's a lot of kittens but probably the number of adult cats is double. We got him from a placed called CAP which stands for Citizens for Animal Protection. I am thoroughally enjoying him though and he's just about the cutest thing ever.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi there Senor Carlos! :) So glad you are part of the Cooper family. You will love them.... we sure do :)

Lindsay said...

He is so cute, and I love his name!

Anonymous said...

YAY, I am so glad you got your kitten. He is super cute. I also love your new couch! It is exactly what I would have picked out. We must think alike :) You will have to take a picture of the living room once it is complete.
Hope you are having a fun and relaxing spring break.

Love ya,
Jamie

Holly said...

Aw Carlos is cute! And thank you for your blog template help! No one told me about the minima thing! :)