Sunday, March 15, 2009

New arrivals...

These things arrived in our house this weekend. The couch was delivered Friday and then yesterday, we got the chest (or whatever the right name for it is) to put the coming TV on.

Ben's comment was that it doesn't quite look like a TV-stand and I said, well, that's kinda the point. We looked at so many places. At the end of the day, we stumbled on a place called Designer Furniture Market that had a lot of amazing deals and we got this there.

This was delivered on Friday and its so comfortable! We've loved sitting on it so far.

And one more very exciting delivery will come tomorrow afternoon. That's right...we adopted a kitten! I can pick him up tomorrow. Once it is here, I will post pictures and make the introduction to the blogging world. I can't wait til he is here! On a side note, I'm on Spring Break and I couldn't need it more. It's just such a good feeling to not have Monday looming over my head this afternoon. It will be a refreshing week.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I love you couch & your tv stand! And I can't wait to see the new kitten! You should teach her to smile at you like Little Kitty did. :)

Jenny said...

I love love LOVE the couch! Love the color and the shape. that is the shape Grant and I plan on getting when we get a bigger living room. It looks so comfy!

I hope you have a great week with your fam :) It was nice seeing ya'll yesterday! Post pics of kitty please!

Me said...

Lynn - out of curiousity, where is Designer Furniture Market (I can't find a listing for them online)? My hubby and I are hoping to upgrade some of our furniture in the not too distant future and it sounds like this might be a good place to check! Thanks!