Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Visitors...


Since Caleb was born, we have had a visitor almost every week.  I have loved it!  Normally, we don't get to see family more than once a month or more so it has been quite the treat.  

Parents - at Caleb's birth


Grammy (my mom)

Aunt Anne (my sister)

Uncle Keith (my brother)
Tia Marisela (my sister-in-law, Keith's wife) 


Aunt Cherish (my sister-in-law)
Uncle Luke (Ben's brother)

Pat Pat (Ben's mom)

Grandad (Ben's dad)

We've also had wonderful friends bring us dinner over the past month and it has helped immensely.  This week will be the first week that I'm going to actually make dinner.  

We've been able to have some dates while our family was in town.  The first time I left Caleb, we went to Oooh La La and got dessert.  It felt so so strange and I was a little nervous the whole time.  Next we went out to dinner at Black Walnut and this time, we had a Sunday morning date to Black Walnut this past Sunday to celebrate Father's Day for Ben.  Who's next?!  We'd love to see you!

No comments: