Wednesday, December 21, 2011

19 weeks

Christmas is almost here!  Tomorrow, we will have Christmas #1 of about 7.   But oh how I love it.  And oh how I love family time.  It just makes me so happy.  Today I was very domestic and made THESE low fat, whole wheat cinnamon rolls.  They are in the fridge ready to be baked in the morning.  I hope they turn out well!  On to the reason for this  post...

19 weeks

I know I usually do 2 at a time, but no posting will happen next week due to Christmas fun so I thought I'd go ahead and post.  Is it weird that my belly looks pointy?  It sure doesn't look pointy from my view.  Must just be the angle of the picture.

At 19 weeks, I'm feeling the baby kick!  Ben was able to feel one strong kick and that was exciting.  Energy is still up (it's 11:43 and I'm awake!).  I'm feeling more of the limitations of having a tiny person inside me such as bending over not being as pleasant, as well as getting up from the floor (I sit on the floor a lot at school).  

One big feat we accomplished this week was to get the carpet upstairs cleaned and the baby room cleared out!  That means it is ready for baby things!  So far, we have 2 outfits, a bag of random diapers I have left over from making diaper cakes, and 2 sweet blankets.  We don't need much else right?!

No comments: