Monday, December 12, 2011

16, 17, 18 weeks

Here's the last 3 weeks of photos.  Looking at the last photo, I'd definitely say I've grown, or shall we say HE has grown!

 16 weeks
 17 weeks

18 weeks - In my last year's winter workout clothes.  That shirt only has maybe a month left!  

At 18 weeks, I'm feeling good.  Nausea is almost gone completely and is easily remedied by some mint gum after meals.  And as I have mentioned, I've got most of my energy back.  New fun symptoms include heart burn and my feet hurt a lot sooner in the day if I haven't sat down as much.  Also this week, I started feeling Baby Boy move around!  It's subtle and not forceful at all but I can tell the difference now between baby and the other rumblings in my stomach.  It does not cease to amaze me how amazing God is in His creation of this little guy.  I can't wait to find out what he's like!

Developments - this week I started exercising more with my new found energy and it has been so nice and feels so good.  We continue to talk about names but are keeping the name a secret until birth!  Just a fun surprise for the end.  And soon we will start clearing out the now craft room to make room for a baby room.  So many fun things ahead!

1 comment:

Holly said...

So cute! You look adorable!