Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Whimsical Wednesday - Decorate with silverware!

So, every Wednesday, I'm going to start giving you the fun things I find on Open Sky.  If you want a full explanation of what Open Sky is, go HERE.  In a nut shell, I am an Open Sky seller and I find suppliers.  All I do is promote their items that I think are cool and if you want to buy them, you just buy through me.  It's like I'm their advertiser.  Some are homemade and other stuff is not but it's all unique and cute.  So...here's what I've found for this week:
These items are from Cake Vintage.  A lot of their products are decorated and made out of vintage silverware which I think is creative and fun.  Here's some things I found...

Dishtowel with silverware design - $33

And...a notepad adorned with a vintage spoon on top (includes 50 sheets) - $15

No comments: