Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Open Sky fun finds

Have you heard of Open Sky? It's a new concept that connects people who create things (suppliers) with people who want to sell their things (sellers) to buyers who like the taste of the person promoting it (YOU!). I'm going to be posting cool things that I find on Open Sky RIGHT HERE on my blog about once a week. You can buy it simply by clicking on the link below that will take you to Open Sky. So to review...

1. I like what I've put on here (and maybe even bought it!).

2. If you like it, you can buy it too. So easy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So below is one thing that I found that I like. I'm really getting into Vintage, distressed items and I love these. Use them for keys, a dish towel, an oven mitt, or just decoration. These are $25 each but you don't get to pick shape. The picture will link you to the blue-green one. Below the picture are the links for the scarlet one (shapes may vary). Click on the picture to buy.http://shopopensky.com/lynn/buy/vintage-key-plates-scarlet/now (Scarlet)

Below is a Zinc memo board that looked cool to use with magnets or for writing on. Click on the picture to buy for $28.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I will have to check out your design page on Etsy! So glad you're doing this and I know you'll be great at it!