Sunday, October 10, 2010

My friend running

Tonight, I went back to my friend running.  I have never been one to run or even work out for any consistent amount of time.  Until this past January, that is, when I started running.  Nothing hard core, but at least 1-3 times a week.  Starting from literally 0, It took me forever to work up to running 2 miles a couple times of week and I was feeling pretty good.  And then school started.  All the extra energy I had to used to give myself the "umph" needed to go out and run was zapped and I hadn't run since the end of August.  Well, tonight, I mustered it back up and went running.  It felt great!  I mean it hurt, yes, but it felt so good to run and sweat and breath hard.  And my legs have that jelly, just went running feeling.  I will sleep well tonight!

2 comments:

*Charlie & Kristin* said...

aaawww, you go Lynn!! I'm proud for you :-)

Anonymous said...

wow, you are my hero!
mom-in-law, Pat