Friday, October 1, 2010

Do you need some hope?

We can all use hope and encouragement on a daily basis.  I've been reading Proverbs 31 ministries' daily devotions (not daily...more like a few in one day) during my times with the Lord.  They are light, short, and encouraging but they touch on deep subjects.  Today's was about having hope.  The verses were from Lamentations 3:21-24 and I just couldn't help sharing.

Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."

The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord. - Lamentations 3:21-24

Hope you are encouraged today!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Lynny! I just looked at your calligraphy blog--you are so artsy & talented! I wish I needed some calligraphy done--I would hire you! Did you make the aprons you posted the pics of? Maybe during your Christmas break we can have a sewing party--I'd love to make one of those too! Hope you are doing well!

mkp said...

I love your Etsy site. The cards and address letters are beautiful and perfect. I need to send you a pic of the framed scripture you made for me. I love it - so inspiring and attractive!