Thursday, July 1, 2010

High Flyer

So my cat Carlos is quite talented. Besides being overly large and longer than any cat I've ever had, he can jump like no body's business. Also, he plays fetch. Yes, like a dog. My cat growing up, Little Kitty, also did this with hair twisties. Carlos plays fetch with anything - hair twisties, toys, twisty ties. But one of his faves is the little seal that you pull off of the box milk cartons. You know, the ones that are a circle and they have a little circle pull on them. Anyways, below is Carlos demonstrating 2 of his skills - fetch with the milk carton seal and high jumping. Enjoy the show.




Oh and there is no one at home with me - what you hear in the background is the show Felicity. I bought it at half-price books this week and have been watching it as I clean, scrapbook, email, etc. Its been enjoyable and takes me back to college when I watched all the seasons in like a month with the HELK roommates. I love summer!

No comments: