Saturday, June 13, 2009

Week 1 of summer

Week one of summer is officially over. I definitely have become relaxed and I think I had a good balance of time with people and time alone. I'm big on routine and summer has none. I made my own though this week of reading my Bible, exercising, and then going on with my day. It was a good strong start to summer with an appropriate mix of fun and productiveness. So what would you do if you had 2 months off?? (Maybe I'll steal some of your ideas!).

Here are some things that filled my first week of summer...

1. Working out - my abs hurt.

2. Reading my Bible and praying.

3. Shopping with friends and alone (This activity CANNOT be as frequent in the coming weeks).

4. Cooking - I made two new recipes this week - tilapia fish tacos and lamb kabobs that Ben grilled. Delicious.

5. Painting the half bath in our house a brown color called Nutmeg. It's perty!

6. Taking more pictures of my adorable sweet kitties than you would want to look at.

7. Reading - see newly updated "Currently Reading" on the side bar.

8. Hanging out with my sweet husband while being relaxed and not exhausted or stressed from school.

Next week I've got a lot more random things planned like tutoring a future 4th grader and calligraphy lessons. Happy Saturday night!

No comments: