Monday, June 15, 2009

Opinions Needed



OR
Ok, I am going to buy a flat iron/straightener. I have board straight hair so you may be thinking, oh Lynn, you don't need one of those! Well, it is the only thing that gets hot enough to curl my hair. There's a certain way to use it where you can curl your hair also. Curls made by curling irons are gone by the time I'm out the door.

So, I know everyone's heard of the Chi and I know that its a really good straightener. But, I've also heard that the Conair Infiniti is #1. Now, I'm not sure if that's #1 except for the Chi or if it's even above that. So, I'm going to buy it soon and before I spend the money, I wanted some opinions from people who have actually used them. Also, I've heard of some Chi's breaking or dying out so I'm not sure if that's common or not. Thanks for the help!

1 comment:

meditations said...

you are so adorable!