Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dessert Heaven

So today was one of the best Saturdays ever! Among many of the fun things we did today, for dessert tonight, we went to Ooh La La Dessert Boutique. It was awesome and is one of my new favorite places. I absoultely love desserts as many women do. Ben and I were discussing this tonight. Why is it that so many women are so addicted to desserts and chocolate? I know a lot of guys are too, but is there something specific about being a woman that draws us to desserts? I couldn't pin-point anything, I just know that I love desserts and I don't know why. Anyways, it was a dessert only place. They had pies, cupcakes, yummy fancy coffee drinks, and various other tempting cookies and bars. For my first visit of many to come, I had Reeses Pie and it was delish. I mean really yum. Ben got pecan pie. Next time, I'm definitely getting a fancy (and BIG!) cupcake. I tried to copy a picture of what I got (their website has a gallery of all the desserts!) but the website wouldn't let me. They are seriously hurting their business! All it would take is one look, and you'd be begging someone to take you there. Happy Saturday night!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Girl I have to agree! Ooh La La is soooo good!! Glad you had a great weekend. Hope your week at school goes well. Take care!! :)

meditations said...

SOunds like a good place for us to go when we come to Houston next time!

Jana said...

Sounds sooo good. I am a huge dessert fan. Pretty far away from us but maybe sometime when we are in the area we will have to check it out!

Holly said...

where is that place? I definitely want to go next time I'm in Houston!