Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Perfect Picture

So, there's a contest at my school for the most "Pawsome" Pet. Very catchy. Well, I'm going to enter Carlos. You have to enter with a picture and a short paragraph about your animal. So, I took some pictures...a small kitty photo shoot if you will...and I want to know your favorites. If you think I'm crazy because I actually spent time taking many pictures of my cat, then you've obviously never owned a pet. Anyways, the last 6 years of this contest, a dog has won and this year, I want it to be a cat. Well, actually MY cat. The prize is that you get a gift basket for your animal and you get to bring your animal to school for a day and what's not to love about just winning? So, here are my favorites of all the pictures that I took. Tell me which is your favorite and which would make you want to vote for Carlos the most because of his incredible cuteness.

Picture #1

Picture #2


Picture #3


Picture #4


Picture #5

Thanks for your input! I'll let you know which I choose and if he wins or not!

On another little note, I don't have school tomorrow. Katy ISD was closed today for flooding and then just my school and a few others are closed tomorrow as well because of one of the resevoirs near the school. Wasn't the TAKS test today you might be saying...yes yes, it was, but it will be delayed. Please pray for my kiddos...flooding is very exciting, maybe even exciting enough to forget some things your teacher has labored to teach you! You know I'll be praying!

4 comments:

Albus Adventures said...

#5 is my fav...go team Carlos!

Jenny said...

So I'm liking #4... he is so cute :)

Hooray for a day off of work!

By the way, I got your voicemail last night, so sorry I never got a chance to call you back! I will try to call you this afternoon so we can catch up.

love you!

Lindsay said...

I like #1

meditations said...

I actually like the one where he was asleep on the trip back to Houston. It was so adorable. Hope my gran-kitten wins!