Sunday, October 12, 2008

6 Random Facts

Well, I was honored to be tagged in Becca's blog to write 6 random facts. I will then tag 6 more people at the end of my post. Read my facts, and if your name is at the bottom, write your own set of 6 random facts. Just for fun. Enjoy!

1. I absolutely love sweets - my favorite being chocolate chip homemade (or break and bake) cookies.

2. I have issues with ordering food, especially at new places or at places where I haven't found my "regular" dish. I deliberate over all the different choices - healthy or not, sandwich, soup, fries, fruit...there's just so many choices. I try to imagine the flavor of the food and then decide if that's what I'm feeling like eating. I then try to imagine how I will feel when everyone else gets their food because I hate the ordering regret I so often get. I often come down to the last minute and make a rash, incorrect decision.

3. I speak Spanish almost fluently. Most of you that are reading this know that, but some may not. I'm not a likely candidate - not one drop of Hispanic blood in me, never lived for more than 2 months in a foreign country, and I can't salsa very well. I have been told though that I could look Spaniard with my dark eyes and brown hair - I was ecstatic to hear that.

4. I rode the Limo Bus today to church because we parked off-site. It was incredible and is just like it sounds. Regular bus on the outside, plush limo on the inside with stars on the ceiling, the mood lighting, and cushy fancy seats!

5. I am reading book 7 of Harry Potter...it's amazing! I have never been much of a reader until I got married and Ben is a reader so now I love to read...any good suggestions are welcome.

6. I love routine. I have a routine for everything it seems. I get up, get ready, and drink my coffee in the exact same order and way most mornings. I walk my kids to lunch and pick them up going the same route everyday. I drive to work and home the say way everyday. The things that are not a part of my routine don't get taken care of us much. For something to consistently happen, I have to weave it into my routine. Ben is exactly the opposite. Makes life interesting in the Cooper house :).

So there ya go...hope you know a little more about me now. I now tag...

1. Pat Cooper 2. Jana Mattern 3. Liz Ramsey 4. Jen Lewis 5. Amber Roberts 6. Caroline Traylor

2 comments:

Caroline said...

YES! I was tagged! I will think of facts tonight while I sleep.

Some suggestions for reading (my favorite hobby that I HOPE and PRAY I can still do as a mommy) hehe.
Anything by:
Francine Rivers
Jodi Picoult
John Grisham

Also, did you know we have the exact same love of warm choc. chip cookies?!?! I buy the pack of break and bake (tollhouse is my fave) and keep em in the freezer. yummo! :)

meditations said...

Lynn,
I am so excited that I was tagged! Do your friends know who I am?
Where do I list my 6 things?
I am already thinking.
Did you know Pa and Mimi are moving to Tupelo? Tell Ben.