Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary Coopers!

Ha, that's us! We just arrived back from vacation in the Caymans...more about that later. But I just felt the need to write and tell the world that today is our anniversary. One year. WOW. Later I will have an ode to Ben, my sweet, wonderful husband. Just wanted to document the day. We've kinda celebrated all week. Gifts before the vacation, fun outings during and then a nice breakfast at a fun place in the Caymans. I am emensely blessed by my husband, his wisdom, his goofiness, his confidence and trust in the Lord. I will expand later, but now about all I can do is say goodnight and hit the sheets. It's good to be back in Houston, tropical storm Dolly and all.

6 comments:

Jen Lewis said...

Time flies doesn't it. I am so excited for you and Ben!!! One year is an achievement (so I hear ;) I can't wait to read more about your trip (maybe after the bar). You have to look for my best friend Mel in the newly and nearly class. She and david just got engaged. Be sure to make her feel super welcomed (not that you wouldn't anyway)! I miss you Lynn. We will have to make time for a coffee date the next time I come to houston!!!

APage said...

CONGRATULATIONS! GOD IS SO GOOD!

Jana said...

Happy 1 Year! Glad you guys had a great trip!

Albus Adventures said...

Happy ANNIVERSARY!

meditations said...

What joy fills my heart to hear my son's wife say that she is in love! You decribed him perfectly...wise beyond his years and goofy sometimes. Can't wait to hear about the trip.

Caroline said...

Way to go Coopers! Seems like your wedding was just last week. What a praise to the Lord for your one year anniversary. :)