Saturday, May 10, 2008

A new blog!

Hello bloggers! So, I started a blog last July right before I got married and then I got married, moved cities, got a new job and completely changed everything in my life so I think I've written about 3 posts on it. It had my old last name and so I just decided it was time to start a new one. I'm going to try to be a part of this blogging world one more time. I can definitely not guarentee a daily or even weekly post, but I will write more regularly (I'll try at least!). Sounds like a fun endeavor for the summer.

Well, I can't believe it but there are 3 more weeks until the summer. Before you get all jealous, I won't be just chilling the entire summer. I have workshops and spanish tutoring lessons and I'm going to make some things for next year to make my life a lot more organized and less crazy during school. I drive myself crazy everyday looking for a marker in my classroom. I walk around the room searching and it gets everyone off track because then the kids start getting up and searching with me. You can imagine the chaos. I tried to fix this problem by tying the markers and erasers to the board but then they just got all tangled and in knots so that didn't work either. But I've got to do SOMETHING or I will go crazy.

That is one of my goals for the summer - find ways to be more organized at school. Soooo if you are teacher, or you just are an organized person naturally (as I am not - its a learned trait for me), I'd love the tips!

Well, I'll leave you on this note...hopefully I'll be writing soon :).

No comments: