Saturday, May 10, 2008

Butterflies!

Two posts in one day! I just couldn't help myself. So we went to the butterfly exhibit today at the Museum of Natural Science and History. So exciting. Ben was so sweet to go with me. Next time, we're going back to look at the dinosaurs! So, first, to get to the lovely butterflies, we had to go through the entemology part where we saw numerous bugs including cockroaches, tarantulas, beetles, and the coolest camoflouged insects. By the time we left, I felt like something was crawling all over me. The Butterfly part was amazing though. Butterflies all around and one even landed on me!

Here, I am waiting for one to land on me. Come on little butterfly! You can't see it but one was flying all around me. It was quite exciting!






One has landed! Its on my shoulder and its black and white. Woo-hoo!!

We also go to see Katy and Joe this weekend. They were in town for a wedding and we got to eat with them at Niko Niko's, one of our faves in Houston. Yum greek food!
















On another note, there are 3 weeks left of school. Its down to cleaning up, having fun, and keeping everyone sane. This summer, I've got things planned throughout including some staff developments, vacation, and spanish lessons! I'm going to be working on my spoken spanish with a girl from school and hopefully I'll be able to speak a lot more fluently in August! Adios muchachos! I'm excited to be a part of the blogging world. Let me know if you blog so I can add you to my friends and read your blogs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lynn! I love your blog. Your creative side definitely shows through. I haven't seen you since the wedding but I pray for you and Ben often. Hang in there the next few weeks!

Sandy

Liz said...

Hey Lynn! I'm excited you started a blog! Branden and I have one now at www.wearetheramseys.wordpress.com. See you soon!