Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas part 2: Christmas Day

We continued our Christmas adventure in Fairview with my parents.  We spent Christmas eve celebrating with my mom's side of the family and then went to a Christmas eve service.  Caleb just listened to the music and was mesmorized by the candle-lit ending.  That's my favorite part of the evening and it was special to get to experience it with my sweet little man.  


Christmas morning, as tradition goes, we went to my sister's house in Fairview for breakfast.  


Our tradition is that the guys of the family make the "pinch-me coffee cake" that goes with our breakfast.  Ben has the honor of participating in this tradition as well :).  


It was actually a rainy Christmas morning that called for freezing temps and snow by the afternoon.



Uncle Keith, Tia Marisela, and C


Grammy


My sweet little family


Daddy!


I love this picture!  This is my parents, Grammy and Grandaddy, with their 5 grandsons.  Maybe someday we will add a granddaughter but for now, its just grandsons.  So sweet!




1 comment:

Katie said...

Looks like you had a merry Christmas! I guess Ben was supervising? Pure speculation based on the picture. ;)