Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas part 1: Cooper Christmas

This Christmas was an exciting traveling adventure!  We left December 21st and Caleb and I didn't come back until January 1st.  

We started our Christmas adventure in Arlington.
We came in Friday night and spent Saturday shopping, napping, and eating!  



Sunday, I got to unexpectedly go to the Cowboy game with my Dad, nephews, brother, and brother-in-law.  They did lose but it was a fun time with the guys.  It was actually the longest time during the day that I've been away from Caleb.  He did so well but I was so glad to see him when I got back!  


Sunday night, we did Cooper Christmas.  Caleb played while we opened gifts, probably ate some paper, and played some more while Mark read the Christmas story.  



Mark and Pat reading the Christmas story.


Presents!  Caleb got some cute clothes, a really sweet book, and an activity table from his Cooper fam.  


And who can forget the annual daughter-in-law Christmas purses.  Cherish and I went small this year and got identical cross-body brown purses.


1 comment:

Cherish_This said...

8 month post!! I need to know what Caleb loves and dislikes!!! teehee