Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Multi-tasking

So who doesn't love to multi-task?  Get two things done at the same time?  Yes please.  I like to do this with my exercise.  I've loved using my jogging stroller to go jogging with.  Entertain baby and exercise at the same time.  Wonderful.

Well, I have wanted to find some sort of baby and mommy exercise video or something like that.  I was looking on YouTube and found THIS baby and dad (Mom can do it too!) ab workout.  The clip is quite funny but I think the exercises are legit.  I did them with Caleb yesterday and he cracked up.  A great way to pass the time between when he wakes up from his nap and the next feeding which sometimes can be fussy time for us.  I'm holding him, he's having fun, and I'm getting in a little workout.  Everybody wins!


1 comment:

Fiona said...

This is a great idea! I've thought about using Alidia to help me exercise and give her something to do many times but never actually tried it. I might have to give it a go!