Monday, September 17, 2012

Meal Planning Monday

So obviously you're not going to see my meal plan every week, just here and there.  If its here, then I've gotten really organized this week enough to even blob about it!  This past weekend, I was at my in-law's house in Arlington, Texas.  On Friday the boys were golfing and the girls (except for me) were at work.   So Caleb took his morning nap and I was in someone else's house off duty...meaning I could do no house work (yay!).  So decided to get ahead for the week and meal plan.  Here ya go folks.  Our coming week of food.

DINNER

Monday: This crockpot chicken (subbing agave nectar or honey for the brown sugar) from pinterest stir fried with veggies, rice

Tuesday: Clean Eating Meatloaf from the Gracious Pantry, sugar snap peas, sweet potatoes

Wednesday: PW Beef Fajitas (Frozen leftovers from a party) - makes a great steak salad too which is probably what I will have to save the 4 WW points for the tortilla

Thursday: Blueprints Girl's Night (dinner included), Ben will probably eat Chick-Fil-A, where the drive-through lady knows him

Friday: Eating on the road...we're going to Dallas for the weekend

Saturday: In Dallas...Sister's birthday dinner with family

Sunday: French toast or other easy breakfast food with fruit and scrambled eggs


LUNCH
Lynn - Leftovers, PB and Honey with fruit if nothing else available
Ben - PB&H, double fruit, almonds, homemade cookies

SNACKS
Fruit, Fruit, and more Fruit, Clean Eating Chocolate Chip Cookies, raw cookie dough bites (they look healthy...)

BREAKFAST
Lynn - oatmeal, agave nectar, frozen blueberries
Ben - Clean Eating Chocolate Chip Muffins

And for Caleb - that boy's just eating one thing these days and he loves it - nursing all day everyday :) (but eventually he'll be on here too!)

1 comment:

Fiona said...

This is such a good idea. I might have to try a few of your ideas throughout the week! I really want to start meal planning in advance much more.