Sunday, November 13, 2011

What's that I feel?

What's that feeling I felt today?  I can't quite place it.  I hardly even remember the word for it...  Oh yeah, ENERGY.  I think that's it.  I haven't felt it in so long that it felt almost foreign!  But it felt good.  Over the past 2 days I have...

Done 7 loads of laundry (Can we say behind in laundry?!)
Cooked dinner
Ate my first Thanksgiving dinner with Blueprints
Not slept past 7:30am
Made breakfast...twice!
Gone to church and took care of 1 year olds
Ate lunch with sweet friends
Grocery shopped
Shopped for shoes (but sadly bought none)
Done lots of school work
Took a nap
And put up a blog post!

And its 10:15pm and I'm still awake!  I can't remember the last time I stayed up until 10:15 actually being productive.  It feels good and hopefully this is no fluke.  Maybe I'm going to finally start getting some of this energy back and enter the "honeymoon" stage of pregancy (as one website called it).  I sure hope so cause I got lots of planning to do.  And researching...  and gathering...  and moving things around...  and so so much more...

1 comment:

Abby said...

So glad you're feeling better!!