Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Now this was worth the wait!

(I know I know...its been a long time.  But let me tell you, this post was worth the wait, I promise!)

Ben and I are proud to announce that there will be a new baby Cooper arriving in May 2012!!

I am 13 weeks along right now and I have what you've all been waiting for...belly shots!

12 weeks 

13 weeks

At midway through 13 weeks, I'm feeling much less nauseous in the morning, but still feeling some of it in the afternoon/evening.  I'm still feeling pretty tired but not like the extreme fatigue from the beginning.  As in, I can stay up past 8pm now!  No real specific cravings, just a bent toward saltier foods now instead of the sweet tooth I've always had.  And I've got a little nectarine inside me according to one site I've been reading.  When we first found out, baby was the size of a poppy seed!

We feel so blessed by this baby and are so thankful for everyone who has been so sweet to celebrate with us!  The Lord has been so kind to us!

Stay tuned...in about 3 weeks, we find out if its a boy or a girl!  Cast your vote!

7 comments:

Jana said...

Yay! I have been waiting for you to post! Can't wait to read all your updates. I am a little obsessed with reading about other people's pregnancies. It is just so fun. Keep up with taking the weekly pictures because they are really neat to look back on. I am so excited for you guys :)

The Sages said...

Congrats! How exciting Lynn!

Jenny said...

Such exciting news! :-) Congratulations to you and Ben from the Blaschkes!!

Laura Moore said...

Congratulations! Being pregnant is such a blessing - I'm excited for you guys!

Jamie Shing said...

aLove the pictures! Keep posting updates please!! This is such an exciting time. Hope you are able to rest a lot and feel back to "normal" soon. How did your kiddos at school react when you told them?
I think you are having a girl and you should name it Jamie Lynn :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for Baby Cooper!! Hmm, so you're having salty cravings? I think that means it's a boy, right? Although Branden says it must be a girl because EVERYONE else around us has had boys lately. But I'm still guessing boy. =)

pat cooper said...

well Big Coop prays every morning for his grandson. I think a grandaughter would be incredible sweel! Either one is getting prayed for A LOT