Sunday, November 20, 2011

15 weeks and some thankfulness

Below is my 15 week belly shot.  You may notice that I'm wearing a tank top.  Oh yes, I took this picture today.  It is very warm outside.  Every year I forget how warm Houston falls and winters really are.  Anyways, I went to the doctor this week and all is looking great!  I heard our sweet baby's heartbeat and asked a few questions.  Then, I scheduled my appointment TO FIND OUT THE GENDER!  We find out the Monday after Thanksgiving!  I can't promise an update right away but sometime that week, I'll let the blogging world know if we're going to be shooting for the PGA or LPGA (as Ben says).  

15 Weeks

And in honor of Thanksgiving, some things I'm thankful for this year.

T - Tiny hands and feet growing inside of me
H - a Husband who is serving and loving me without complaining as I've been more needy lately
A - Amiable and Amazing friends at work and church
N - No school for a few days of relaxation and time with family
K - Kids, 22 of them exactly, who make my days a challenge yet bring such joy
S - our Sweet families who love and support us
G - Great food to look forward to and always having enough!
I - Immanuel, Jesus, God with us
V - Victory over sin in Christ
I - Incessantly snugly kitties
N - Nice people who let me borrow their maternity clothes
G - God who loves me and took my place

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends.  May you be blessed with homemade sweet potato casserole and conversations that uplift you.  Oh and good Black Friday shopping deals too!

5 comments:

Holly said...

woohoo you're super cute! can't wait to find out which golf tournament I'll be watching in the future! :)

Katie said...

What's the heart rate? I want to be able to make a legit prediction. You are super cute by the way! It is always fun to get that baby bump. Cannot wait to find out.
Love,
a small piece of the blogging world.

Unknown said...

Katie - Heartrate was in the 150 range. I don't remember exactly. :)

PAT COOPER said...

AWESOME!!!SIMPLY AMAZING. WAY PAST WONDERFUL! THANK YOU TO JESUS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH. YOU ARE SO FULL OF GRACE AND GENEROSITY TO THE COOPERS.
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER-IN-LAW

Anonymous said...

Looking good! And Branden thinks you're having a girl. =)