Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First Summer Project

I have been waiting and preparing to do this project for a while now and I love how it turned out!  Last week, I went to Half Price Books and found an old hymnal for $7.  This weekend, I went to Michael's and got a green styrofoam wreath for $2.48 with a half-off coupon I pulled up on my iPhone.  And that's it!  I followed the tutorial on Jones Design company for a book page wreath and just used hymnal pages instead.  I used not even half of the hymnal pages so I have so many more left to do some other fun project with.  Emily from the Jones Design Company does a wonderful job of showing pictures for each step so I'll just show you my final product.


Eeek!  I just love it.

My photography skills are less than stellar (as well as my camera) but this gives you an idea.  I'm not totally sold on this spot for it, but it's staying there for now.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Love it! Way to go! I'm very impressed!