Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pawsome Pet, year 3

Ok, well I am entering in Polly the Polydactyl wonder cat into the Pawesome pet contest at my school one more year.  Year 1, I entered Carlos and he didn't come anywhere close to winning.  For some reason, cats just don't get a lot of votes and I just can't imagine why.  Last year, I entered Polly and she got 2nd!  That was the highest ranked cat EVER in the history of the annual contest.  A cat has never won, but I think this might be the year for it! The voting goes on all this week and each vote costs 25 cents.  Oh and the best part is that the winner gets to bring their animal to school for a day.  I could have Polly with me all day!  I'm rootin for her.  Here's the picture I used to submit her entry into the contest:


Isn't she cute?!  I think you can really see her special paws in this picture.  Hopefully it will be enough to win over the hearts of these students!  Go Polly Go!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love Polly and her special paws!! :) She's my favorite cat.