Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Love you mom!

Mother's Day weekend, I got the wonderful treat of being visited by my parents.  It was such a treat to get to see my mom on Mother's Day and get to celebrate it with her instead of 4 hours away on the phone.  Saturday was our day-o-fun and by that I mean our day-o-being productive!  My mom and I always have some project that we are working towards when we are together.  This time, it was the cats.  They needed to get their yearly shots and those vets are darn expensive.  So we called around and found a low cost (a third of the price!) pet vaccinations station at Petco.  We waited in line for about an hour and a half while I held Polly and while Carlos eventually calmed down and waited it out in his brand new crate.  We had to buy him a new create because he did this (see below) to his previous carrier.

Yes, that is his head poking through the hole he clawed out of the side.  Gotta love him.  Anyways, the guys played golf and that night we took a nice little drive down to Kemah and enjoyed dinner at the Aquarium.  Nice views and wonderful company.  We enjoyed some wonderful conversation and and a great weekend altogether. 

Me and my sweet mama

In front of our flourishing garden (it really is growing this year!)

Me and my sweet dad

Thanks Mom and Dad for coming to visit!  It was refreshing and fun, relaxing and encouraging.  I love you both!

No comments: