Friday, April 22, 2011

Simple and Chic

I've gone through a couple revisions of my blog now (as you may have noticed) and I think this one suits my fancy.  I like the simplicity of it - white background, not many frills along with the vintage, shabby chic feel to it.  If I had endless money and time, I would make my world look like everything in the Jones Design Company blog.  I just love it. 

I got this linen design and the previous bird one as well from Background fairy.  She has a similar shabby chic vintagy style.  I JUST LOVE IT!  If you know of any other blogs like this with decorating ideas to that style, I'd be delighted to know about them. 


Today, (any minute now!) the Cooper's times 2 are coming to visit for Easter weekend.  This is a tradition started 2 years ago (see picture above of the first annual Houston Easter) and I absolutely love it.  I love hosting, I love spending time with them, and I love not driving!  It's so sweet of them to come visit and celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ with us.  He is risen!  He is risen indeed!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the new design Lynn! Have a happy Easter!

Jenny said...

Love the new look!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend with the family. And girl, I know what you mean about the JOY of NOT DRIVING! Hallelujah and amen!!

Love you!