Monday, April 11, 2011

Camping, etc.

Wow, so here's been my dilemma with blogging lately.  Event A happened and I wanted to blog about it but put it off.  Then event B, and C, and D happened and I wanted to blog about it but I didn't feel like I could until I had blogged event A and thus I just never blogged any of them.  So, *sigh* some events happened that will not be recorded as I would want in blogdom.  Sad, but reality.  I will post a few highlight pictures of the latest happenings and be able to move on with my blogging life. 

So, we had the best camping trip, a month ago, with my sister, her husband, and their three boys.  We went right outside of Bastrop near Austin and rented a one room cabin.  The men stayed out in the tents while my sister and I stayed inside in the one room cabin.  Delightful way to "camp".

My sister Anne and I at the first BBQ restaurant in Lockhart, 1 of 3 we ate at in 1 afternoon

All of us in front of Kreuz Market BBQ



This is the man who owns the cabin we rented.  He has a ranch and I got to feed the baby calf
one morning.


 My nephews - Jacob, Zach, and Andrew - growing up so fast!

All of us
 


Me and my Benjamin in the back porch of the cabin
 


1 comment:

Jenny said...

I completely understand what you're talking about event A,B,C and the passing of time. That happens to me all the time!