Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Coming soon...



It's almost official! I've been working little by little to get my calligraphy business started. Last summer I took lessons and have done a little here and there for friends and family, but no one else in the outside world knows I offer these services. Well, that's about to change!

Tonight, I took pictures of some sample work and put it on Etsy. My Etsy name is elaine lynn design. I've got just 2 little items listed for now. It's so hard to sell on Etsy though because of the huge amount of other people selling on it, but at least its a link I can send people to that gives my prices and photos. The next thing I'm working on is a blog for just my calligraphy and craft projects. And lastly, I'm waiting to put my name on the Calligraphy Guild website when they update it again.

I will now just have to wait and see what shall come of it!

1 comment:

*Charlie & Kristin* said...

you go girl!! it looks great :-)