Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our new look

A few weeks ago, we rearranged our apartment. It's really not tiny - definitely bigger than our first apartment - but the way we had it arranged made it feel smaller than it was. So, we moved the couch and the tv and the bookshelf. We have enjoyed the new set-up a lot. It feels much more spacious and neater. This is what we ended up with...

The view from the door to the "dining room" (just use your imagination). The standing candles are some of my favorite decorative things. I got them for Christmas from my parents last year.
The "living room" with my husband - isn't he cute!

View from the kitchen

5 comments:

Jana said...

I love the picture wall!

Jenny said...

Well hello there! I can tell you are a picture person like me. I love all the colors on your couch. SO FUN! :)

Yay for new bloggy friends, I think I'm going to "link" you!

Love ya girl!

Claire said...

Hey girl! I found your blog through Jen's! I'm glad I can keep up with ya'lls life now! I love your apartment with all the puctures everywhere, it's so cute :)

Anonymous said...

Really cute! I love the way the pictures are behind the couch!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am just now commenting on this but you are right, the new way you arranged things makes it look more open! Good job :)and super cute.
You will have to update me on the house search. I just re-signed my apartment lease for 1 more year- until Jan 31, 2010. Wow

Jamie